Expert Home Care in Crawley, Mid Sussex and Horley
Caring is Our business
If you or a loved one needs support at home either for a short time following an illness or for a longer time, as you are finding it difficult to cope, then Regal Home Care is an excellent choice for you.
Services We Provide
- Home Help and Domestic Tasks
- Home Care Services to include personal care, meal preparation and medication administration
- Rehabilitation working in cooperation with Intermediate Care Team, Occupational Therapy and Social Services
- Live in Care to support daily living as an alternative to residential care
- Complex care to assist with home care and specific medical conditions working in partnership with the Primary Care Trust
- Palliative care working with local hospices, DN and Continued Health Care
- Dementia Care
- Respite Services
- Advocacy and Consultancy services to assist with fair access to funding and other support services
People that have used our service have said:
An experienced and trained care professional can visit you to discuss your requirements and preferences and tailor a care package to meet your specific needs. So whether you want help for half an hour a day or full-time, live-in care, we listen carefully to what you say and provide a service designed specifically for you.
Included in our services, we can act on your behalf if required so that you can access other services available such as District Nurses, Social Services, Occupational Therapy and Equipment Services.
How Much Will It Cost
Our prices are very competitive, with no minimum amounts or call-out rates. You only pay for what you need. Before agreeing a service with you, we will send you a detailed breakdown of the services to be provided and the price we will charge
There is no minimum amount of service or length of time you must use our services. You stay in control of what you want and when you want it.