The Services We Offer
We support people within the Crawley area to enjoy the comfort and independence that living in their own home provides.
- Home Help and Domestic Tasks
- Home Care Services to include personal care, meal preparation and medication administration
- Rehabilitation working in cooperation with Intermediate Care Team, Occupational Therapy and Social Services
- Live in Care to support daily living as an alternative to residential care
- Complex care to assist with home care and specific medical conditions working in partnership with the Primary Care Trust
- Palliative care working with local hospices, DN and Continued Health Care
- Dementia Care
- Respite Services
- Advocacy and Consultancy services to assist with fair access to funding and other support services
All of our staff are employed by us, we do not use outside agencies, fully trained and police checked. We are proud of the high standard of service we provide and will always be available to help through difficult times.
For more information contact our friendly team.